A new study by Uberall shows that almost one in six people now use voice search at least once a week in the UK. However, two thirds of people still haven’t used it, but over half (55 per cent) think that they will in the future. Read more
- Are you making a meal of right to access requests?
- The Rise of Cyber Insurance and Why the Onus is Now on CDPs
- Cows given virtual reality headsets and what this means for your customer data
- How the restaurant industry can benefit from Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- CRM is for Life, not just for Christmas