A new study by Uberall shows that almost one in six people now use voice search at least once a week in the UK. However, two thirds of people still haven’t used it, but over half (55 per cent) think that they will in the future. Read more
- Is your data 5G ready?: What marketers need to do to prepare for omnichannel 3.0 and the era of 5G
- Five top tips on how to get a full restaurant this Christmas
- Why we disagree with Forrester’s new Data Platform report
- Do you need to carry out a DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment)?
- The rise of the Customer Data Platform